Bookmark:

Forums » Main Lounge » siness and at the end of th
Forum Search Forum Settings Forum Moderators Who is Online Mark Forums Read

siness and at the end of th
MJL456
27, Female, Afghanistan
Total Posts 4535
Posted on: 19 June 2017 03:28 PM

BEIJING -- Three-time world champion Patrick Chan of Canada rebounded from a subpar short program to capture the Cup of China on Saturday, while Elena Radionova won the ladies event for her first Grand Prix victory of the year.Chan, who also won Skate Canada earlier this season, was third after the mens short program, but landed a quadruple-triple toe combination, quadruple toe and two triple Axels to finish first in the free skate with a score 196.31.He had a combined total of 279.72.The program felt very methodical, said Chan, whose only misstep was a fall on a quad salchow. Even after the fall on the quad salchow, I did not panic. I got up and started doing the program as I do it at home.Jin Boyang of China, the leader after the short program, finished second with a score of 278.54, while Sergei Voronov of Russia was third.Radionova, who was second after the ladies short program, received 135.15 points for her free skate to finish with a total of 205.90.The 17-year-old Russian under-rotated on her opening triple lutz-triple toeloop combination and was deducted points on a triple flip, but completed all of her remaining jumps to win her first GP event since last years Rostelecom Cup in Moscow.My performance was not flawless today, she said. But it was the best performance of the season as for the jumps and the skating overall.Kaetlyn Osmond of Canada, the leader after the short program, finished second overall with 196.00 points and Russias Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, the 2015 world champion, was third.Ashley Wagner of the United States, the 2016 world silver medalist, finished sixth, one place ahead of compatriot Karen Chen.In the pairs, the new team of Yu Xiaoyu and Zhang Hao won the gold after scoring 131.27 points in the free skate despite a fall by Zhang on a side-by-side triple toeloop. They had a total score of 203.76.I made a big mistake on the jump, I think the last time I made that kind of mistake in competition was at the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, Zhang said. Maybe it was the pressure to skate in front of a home crowd.Chinas Peng Cheng and Jin Yang were second and Canadas Liubov Ilyushechkina and Dylan Moscovitch were third.Maia Shibutani and Alex Shibutani of the United States won the ice dance competition with 185.13 points after placing first in the free dance.Canadians Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje were second, followed by Russian skaters Alexandra Stepanova and Ivan Bukin.The Cup of China is the fifth event in the International Skating Unions Grand Prix Series. The sixth and final competition is the NHK Trophy which will be held in Sapporo, Japan, on Nov. 26-27. Deatrich Wise Jr. Jersey. -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Derek Rivers Jersey. -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Derek-Rivers-Patriots-Jersey/. - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Antonio Garcia Womens Jersey. -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Antonio Garcia Patriots Jersey. -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. PITTSBURGH -- The promise of Pittsburghs pitching future is on display this weekend in a series against Philadelphia.But that is window dressing that obscures a state of flux in the Pirates rotation.Rookie Jameson Taillon (2-1, 3.44 ERA) is scheduled to start the series finale against the Phillies. That much is known.After a day off Monday, the two season-long starters, Francisco Liriano and Gerrit Cole, are slated to pitch against the visiting Mariners Tuesday and Wednesday.Beyond that?We have Taillon (Sunday), Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. Weve got Liriano and Cole through Seattle, and after that well get back to you.Promising rookie Tyler Glasnow left his second career start in the fourth inning Saturday with right shoulder discomfort.Chad Kuhl, another touted prospect, made his big league debut last month. He was pulled in the first inning of a Triple-A Indianapolis game Saturday for reasons that are unclear.Jonathan Niese and Juan Nicasio are now in the bullpen. Jeff Locke, who has struggled, will skip his turn this week with off days Monday and Thursday but could be available out of the bullpen.There was no indication of the severity of Glasnows injury, although he talked of taking things day to day.So that leaves Pittsburgh, which unlike Philadelphia, seems like a legitimate contender for a National League wild-card spot to worry only about today.Thats just what we do. Were professionals, Pirates second baseman Josh Harrison said of his clubs resiliency.dddddddddddd Youve just got to take care of business and at the end of the day know that its a funny game and you never know what can happen, so just keep plugging away.Philadelphia and Pittsburgh have split the first two games of the series.The Phillies best pitcher this season, Vince Velasquez (8-2, 3.15 ERA) is expected to start Sunday.Although he had some arm tiredness before the All-Star break, Velasquez had won his last three starts before the break.In his only start since, he pitched well but did not earn a decision Tuesday in Philadelphias 2-1, 10-inning loss to Miami.He pounded the strike zone, manager Pete Mackanin said. I know he had four walks, but he wasnt all over the place, and he had a great changeup today and he had velocity on his fastball with movement.Velasquez allowed a run on three hits in seven innings, using 105 pitches. He struck out five. It was the first time he made it through the seventh since a 16-strikeout complete game shutout April 14, a 3-0 win against San Diego.I was pretty much refreshed, Velasquez told CSNPhilly. No need to hold anything back.Velasquez now recorded three straight quality starts. He has allowed five runs in 24 innings (four starts) since returning from the disabled list on June 27.Hes recorded 25 strikeouts with eight walks in that span. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Distrik Users